Re-chucking bowls and platters for finishing or light shaping has never been easier. The RMWoodCo™ Modern Longworth Chuck’s self-centering scroll operation quickly adjusts to fit the work and tightening takes only a few seconds. Designed for clamping in a traditional 4-jaw self-centering chuck using standard dovetail jaws, the Modern Longworth Chuck eliminates the time and hassle of removing and remounting chuck jaws required by regular re-chucking jaws.
- Non-Marking premium red silicone grippers provide pliable yet firm gripping power
- Precision cut, premium 1/4" thick phenolic plates provide ultimate performance and reliability
- Chuck adapter plates are produced from high carbon tool steel for exceptional strength and stability
- Interchangeable precision axle system allows you to change the chuck’s interface plate to fit your desired jaw size
- Chucks supplied with 2-1/4" chuck adapter for use with #2 jaws unless otherwise noted
- 20" Chuck supplied with 4-1/4" chuck adapter for use with #3 jaws
- 600 RPM maximum
- Standard 4-jaw scroll chuck required for use
- Chuck size indicates the minimum lathe swing for which it is intended
- Maximum external gripping capacity is approximately 2" smaller than chuck diameter
- Made in USA
Note: Will not work with any Oneway profiled jaw set.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov