This premium oil finish is made using a 19th-century recipe that complies with FDA requirements to be non-toxic and food safe. Completely free of solvents and metallic driers, Tried and True Danish Oil is perfect for salad bowls, serving platters, butcher blocks, children’s toys, and anything else that you want to be food safe.
Danish Oil is made of pure polymerized linseed oil that penetrates deep and builds to a durable, satin finish. With 2 or 3 coats for most applications, you can have a deep rich food-safe finish that makes your work look its very best.
Here at Craft Supplies USA, we are able to try most finishes out there. Tried and True finishes are a favorite and we’re sure they will be for you too.
- Safe for skin and food contact
- 100% Polymerized linseed oil
- Perfect for kitchenware, children’s toys, and more
- No solvents or driers
- No unpleasant smell or odor
- Satin finish for a soft look and feel
- Fast and easy to apply
- Recommended application 2 to 3 coats
- Can be tinted with oil base paints
- Economical to use- 600 sq. ft/gallon
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov